My sister-in-law just did this with my 4 1/2 year old niece and posted it on her blog. It was a hoot to read, so I thought I'd try it with Love Bug. I think I'll do this every so often just to see how her answers evolve with her age.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Come help me.
2. What makes mom happy? Riding ponies.
3. What makes mom sad? Crying.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? By going, “boo!”
5. What was your mom like as a child? You liked magazines.
6. How old is your mom? Sixteen
7. How tall is your mom? Uh, short.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Uhhhhhhhh, horse movies.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Work on stuff.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being naughty. (uh oh.)
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing games!
12. What is your mom not very good at? Uhhhhhhhhhhh, petting dogs. (?)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Caroline: “Play games.” Me: “I play games for my job???” Caroline: Yes! With Me!!! (It's obvious what we do for a good chunk of the day!)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Corn on the cob! (it’s been on sale 5 for $1.00 this week. We’ve had lots of it.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Cooking dinner. (Probably since I feel like doing it so rarely these days...)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Shrug. I don’t know. A car from the Cars movie.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to the store.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Dark hair. (Well, hers IS darkening some.)
19. How are you and your mom different? By immersion. When I’m 8 then I will. (We’ve been talking about baptism by immersion since that’s the theme in Primary - our church's children's organization -this month. She knows I’ve been baptized and she hasn’t yet.)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Giving hugs and giving kisses.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he reads books.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To the restaurant. (So cooking isn’t high on my list of things I love to do right now. Blame it on the pregnancy!)
Caroline "clogging". Since I did a little demonstration recently, it's all she & Clayton want to do. So we turn on the music & dance! Video to come later...