Friday, February 13, 2009

How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Ways....#3


One of the things I loved about you immediately when we met was that I could tell you were a hard worker. I mean, those luscious arm muscles that I pointed out to my sister were one obvious way I could tell. But just by watching you and talking to you, I could sense that you had a strong work ethic, and that really impressed me. I love that you work so hard you're pooped when you come home and crash on the couch at 8:30. But really, I just love to watch you work. It doesn't matter what you're doing. It just makes me happy and makes me want to be more productive, too.
See those rippling forearm muscles? Deeee-lish!!!
Jake after a hard day at the anvil.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there in the field, Jake is picking up HUGE round bales of hay with the truck & trailer.
After a full day of haying.

No comments: