Friday, March 4, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Stuff

I've recently discovered the wonderful world of printables. I stumbled upon a couple of St. Patrick's Day printables the other day and couldn't resist printing them off. But I've never really decorated for the holiday before so I had no other decorations to use with them. I used my Cricut Expression to help me out there and am loving my new stuff!


St. Patrick's Subway Art at Eighteen25.


Lucky In Love printable at Agape Love.


Shamrock vinyl decal using my Cricut Expression and the Sure Cuts a Lot 2 program.

My own design using vinyl cut on the Cricut using the "Storybook" cartridge and a font from my computer using Sure Cuts a Lot 2. I painted a piece of scrap wood green, sanded the edges to distress them a bit and added the shamrock which I made by glueing together 4 little wooden hearts with paper modge podged over it. After applying my vinyl, I put a layer of modge podge over everything.


1 comment:

Hmachine said...

o.k. Have I ever told you how amazing you are??? Seriously, you are AWESOME!!! Not only are you very creative, but thrifty, actually figure out how to put it all together while doing the challenging task of being a mom...

again, AMAZING!!!