Friday, January 16, 2009

Just A Couple Cute Pics


I've taken these over the last couple weeks and forgot to download them onto the computer. Just a glimpse of everyday life in our home...


Jake let me sleep in one morning and when I emerged from the bedroom, this is the scene that greeted me. We love Saturday morning cartoons...



I walked into the living room one day and found Caroline in this position just watching TV. Little 'squatter'. I learned from my sister-in-law who served her mission in Mongolia that this is how everybody over there 'sits'. I don't know how she does it. My legs would get tired!


This is the snowman we made today. We had a fantastic snow on Wednesday night and part of Thursday. We went out today to make lunch and I promised the kids that after we ate we could go play in the snow. We walked out of the bunkhouse after eating and it had ALL melted and was like, 45 degrees! OH, the disappointment! When we got home, the shaded side of the house still had a little bit of snow, so we built this little snow guy. Made Caroline's whole day and saved me as a mom!
I have one more super darling picture of Clayton, but I'm afraid to post it for fear it will generate some controversy. Let's just say it has to do with the Lone Ranger, a new holster he got for Christmas from Grandma & Grandpa & those things that go in holsters (NOT real ones!!!)

No comments: