Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tagged!



Awwwwwww, the wedding day! Here we're by the groom's cake shaped like a horseshoe. Since it was a December wedding (3 days after Christmas) the whole room was decked out like a Winter Wonderland with trees and lights and red & green. It was beautiful! My mom did an incredible job putting it all together with the help of my sisters. Seriously THE best day of my life! I was on cloud nine and all the little details were totally lost on me because I was so excited and in love and with my Jake! And I get to celebrate our 6th anniversary with my sweet, amazing, ruggedly handsome, thoughtful, funnier-than-all-get-out hubby in 4 more days!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE ARE THE RULES...
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2)Select the 4th picture in the folder
3)Explain the picture
4)Tag 4 people to do the same
I tag Krista, Christina, Erin & Robin

No comments: