Monday, January 24, 2011
Top 20 Reasons This Birthday was Probably the BEST One Ever!!!!
Good morning, everyone! This is how I look first thing in the morning! With my breakfast in bed, cute girlie and wonderful birthday book!
20. Pre-birthday dinner at the local Chinese Buffet. I. Love. Honey Crystal Chicken and Salt & Pepper Pork!
19. I turned 33 on January 22 in the year 2011.
18. Snuggling in bed with Caroline, looking at my birthday present - new book, "Women of the Old Testament"
17. Breakfast in bed consisting of a Blueberry cereal bar, served by my 3-year old Clayton.
16. An AMAZING back massage by my hubby...
15. ...followed by an AMAZING uninterrupted 2 hour nap.
14. Baking chocolate cupcakes with Caroline
13. Birthday texts and calls.
12. Voicemail from my Dad including him singing the birthday song to me and wishing me a great day!
11. Cute birthday cards from my sister, sister-in-law and good friend!
10. Block Calendar that I coveted so much at my other sister-in-law's house that she found another one for me and sent it! Thanks Christina!
9. Darling wall hanging from Sarah that says "Mothers of little boys work from son up to son down." (story of my life.)
8. List from my sister Marilyn of things she remembers most about me. Serious tear-jerker. One of the best gifts anyone has ever given me!
7. Filet Mignon, bacon potatoes and salad cooked by my fabulous hubby.
6. Post-birthday dinner consisting of blueberry pancakes, amazing eggs and bacon cooked by my sweet sis-in-law Sarah.
5. Eating Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake (Yum! Thanks Sarah!)
4. Eating Chocolate Cupcakes (Yum! Thanks Caroline!)
3. Eating Chocolate Chip Cookies (Yum! Thanks Clayton & Jake!)
2. Little helpers "helping" me blow out my candles.
1. Snuggling with Jake on the couch watching our babies play contentedly with each other.