Friday, July 16, 2010

Dana MADE My Day!!!!!


I think of Dana from MADE as something of a celebrity. At least in my little blog/crafty world, she rocks. When I shared my version of her Warhol Dress, here, I also uploaded it to her "you MADE it" Flickr group. She put it in her latest roundup post showcasing the work of her fans!!!! Go here to see my cutie on her site! (I was very surprised - I didn't love how the photo turned out. I took it at noon and the shadows were so harsh. But Dana liked it!)

2 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

I love her blog, she's a total celebrity to me too. I am so excited to see you on it! Your Nebraska shirt is so clever and cute. It outshines all the others I've seen.

Lenetta said...

When I saw Nebraska, I couldn't help but click over! (I live in south central Nebraska.) I love MADE, too - and it has given me more confidence as I sew. I haven't tried shirring yet though - good for you! (and the dress is PERFECT... well done!) OK, that's enough !!! for one comment. :>) Just wanted to say "yay you!"